I created the Build Like A Craftsman worksheet it to help people like you gain proficiency with building and configuring systems and processes.
This one-page worksheet covers five fundamental elements of systems and processes to make sure small businesses, mid-sized teams and people like you with big aspirations have the most important skills to succeed.
The more often you use the worksheet on your projects and in your life, the more you'll be able to build your equipment without breakdowns and re-work.
The five sections help you answer questions like What are the things I need to do only once, and what do I need continually? and How do I make best use of my tools and materials? and how do I make sure everything is up to spec? If these questions sound familiar, then you know you're in the right place.
- The first element in the Build Like A Craftsman worksheet Define The Jobs And Skills You Need walks you through getting the right skills into the right positions.
- The second set of questions Break The Work Into Batches helps you take those sets of skills and apply them at the right time.
- Then there's Line Up The Batches Into A Flow make sure that you're building the necessary things first.
- Next we have Allow For The Flow To Be Customized which keeps you flexible when you need to make alterations and changes.
- Last but not least the final questions in the worksheet Produce And Configure Your Equipment is the step where you do the work that you've just set up for
When you download the worksheet, you'll also receive a series of emails over the next few days helping you go further into each of the sections.
This worksheet is designed to give you more proficiency with the fundamentals of building and configuring systems and processes so you can build your equipment, without breakdowns and re-work.