I created the Draft Like An Architect worksheet it to help people like you gain capacity with high quality product and service creation.
This one-page worksheet covers five fundamental elements of product and service creation to make sure small businesses, mid-sized teams and people like you with big aspirations have the most important skills to succeed.
The more often you use the worksheet on your projects and in your life, the more you'll be able to simulate and test solutions without glitches.
The five sections help you answer questions like How will this look from the outside-in? and How will this work from the inside-out? and How do I build it? If these questions sound familiar, then you know you're in the right place.
- The first element in the Draft Like An Architect worksheet Sketch A Solution That Works to make a high level outline to test the fit of your problem and solution.
- The second set of questions Measure The Scale And Scope Of Work Helps you figure out how much and what kinds of resources your solution needs.
- Third there's Create Blueprints From The Inside-Out walks you through figuring out how to build your solution.
- Coming in fourth is Estimate The Energy And Resources You Need gives you a sense of how much work you'll need to do.
- Last but not least the final questions in the worksheet Create A Prototype To Test And Show Off gets you out of the frying pan and into the fire as you build a working model of your solution
When you download the worksheet, you'll also receive a series of emails over the next few days helping you go further into each of the sections.
This worksheet is designed to give you more capacity with the fundamentals of high quality product and service creation so you can simulate and test solutions, without glitches.