I created the Organize Like An Engineer worksheet to help people like you gain insight with detailing solutions to problems.
This one-page worksheet covers five fundamental elements of detailing solutions to make sure small businesses, mid-sized teams and people like you with big aspirations have the most important skills to succeed.
The more often you use the worksheet on your projects and in your life, the more you'll be able to choose the right tools and materials without mis-matched parts or unacceptable quality.
The five sections help you answer questions like How should the different pieces work together? and What's the minimum and maximum that each part should do? and How do I connect pieces made separately? If these questions sound familiar, then you know you're in the right place.
- The first element in the Organize Like An Engineer worksheet Assess The Resources You Will Have Available which starts you thinking about what tools and materials you could use to build your solution.
- The second set of questions Figure Out The Mechanics helps you transform the materials using those tools to create a working process and product.
- Third there's Adapt Your Machinery which leads you to consider how you customize your machinery to fit your needs.
- Coming in fourth is Manipulate Your Materials makes sure that the mechanics move the materials in the way you need.
- Last but not least the final questions in the worksheet Break Work Into Sections pushes you to create the array of processes you'll need for each piece of work
When you download it, you'll also receive a series of emails over the next few days helping you go further into each of the sections.
This worksheet is designed to give you more insight with the fundamentals of detailing solutions so you can choose the right tools and materials, without mis-matched parts or unacceptable quality.