I created the Prioritize Like A Planner worksheet to help people like you gain control with strategic resource management.
This one-page worksheet covers five fundamental elements of resource management to make sure small businesses, mid-sized teams and people like you with big aspirations have the most important skills to succeed.
The more often you use the worksheet on your projects and in your life, the more you'll be able to schedule and spread out your work without bottlenecks or missed deadlines.
The five sections help you answer questions like What are the things that cannot fail for this to still succeed? and How do I do the right thing at the right time? and How much energy and resources do I need for a time-period? If these questions sound familiar, then you know you're in the right place.
- The first element in the Prioritize Like A Planner worksheet Rank Things By Importance has you consider what things to spend the most energy and time on.
- The second set of questions Trace What Depends On What encourages you think about what has to be done in what sequence so you're not stuck waiting down the road.
- Then there's Sync Up To Capacity And Deadlines which keeps you ahead of schedule and in step with suppliers, teammates and customers.
- Next we have Put Processes In The Right Order makes sure the work you do flows smoothly.
- Last but not least the final questions in the worksheet Stream Supplies To Your Systems gets you ordering and purchasing rules so you never run out of what you need
When you download it, you'll also receive a series of emails over the next few days helping you go further into each of the sections.
This worksheet is designed to give you more control with the fundamentals of strategic resource management so you can schedule and spread out the work, without bottlenecks and missed deadlines.