I created the Run Like A Machine worksheet to help people like you gain productivity with high quality focused actions and habits.
This one-page worksheet covers five fundamental elements of focused actions and habits to make sure small businesses, mid-sized teams and people like you with big aspirations have the most important skills to succeed.
The more often you use the worksheet on your projects and in your life, the more you'll be able to track and improve your skills without interruptions or distractions.
The five sections help you answer questions like Do I have the skills and materials needed to do this? , How much can I do in a certain time-period? and Am I doing quality work so that I don't have to do this over? If these questions sound familiar, then you know you're in the right place.
- The first element in the Run Like A Machine worksheet sets you up to Create A Checklist For On-Hand Supplies to insure you're not missing anything when you start working.
- Then there's Take Note Of The Skills You Have/Need so you can focus on learning what you need to or scheduling a time to do it in the future.
- Next we have Get Your Materials, Tools, And Equipment puts everything you need within arms reach.
- Coming in fourth is Start Making It Happen is when you do the work.
- Last but not least the final questions in the worksheet help you Confirm That You're Successful At Each Step makes sure that you prevent and correct mistakes early.
When you download it, you'll also receive a series of emails over the next few days helping you go further into each of the sections.
This worksheet is designed to give you more productivity with the fundamentals of high quality focused actions and habits so you can track and improve your skills, without interruptions or distractions.